Patio,Traditional, Single Family Home - WINTER HAVEN, FL
Enjoy fairway views from this well maintained patio home overlooking the 10th fairway.
Very spacious and open floorplan features an expansive great room which affords many opportunities for various furniture groupings as well as an oversized eat in kitchen with wood cabinets, solid surface counters and laminate flooring. The spilt bedrooms each boast walk in closets.
Located just off the great room is a Florida room and access to the rear patio and yard.
Many recent updates/upgrades include tile roof, kitchen cabinets, counters and flooring, windows and exterior doors, water heater, fresh paint, and garage door screen.
Steven P. Smith of John Wood Realty/Cypresswood
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Polk County,
Vol. 41, Issue 06, Page 27.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: Open; 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Laminate; Tile - Ceramic
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Florida Room; Full Bath; Full Bath
Type of View
- Denison Middle,Edgar L. Padgett Elem,Winter Haven Senior
- Denison Middle,Winter Haven Senior,Edgar L. Padgett Elem
- Edgar L. Padgett Elem,Denison Middle,Winter Haven Senior
- Edgar L. Padgett Elem,Winter Haven Senior,Denison Middle
- Winter Haven Senior,Denison Middle,Edgar L. Padgett Elem
- Winter Haven Senior,Edgar L. Padgett Elem,Denison Middle